Monday, December 22, 2014

You Don't HAVE to Bust Through Your Favorite Fashion Pieces This Holiday Season!

(Photo Credit: www.everydayhealth.com) 
In my latest article for ChelseaKrost.com, I provide 3 (EASY) tips on how to ease up on the over-consumption of goodies this holiday season! 

"Ohhh…how the holiday season brings us much joy. From reuniting with loved ones to volunteering at a local charity, this season no doubt gives us a sense of rejuvenation and a time to reflect on what’s going great, what’s not, and what could use improving (especially as you start making your New Year’ resolutions).
But here’s where the tricky part comes in: enjoying yummy treats while still wearing what you love.
I personally love the pineapple cheesecake and brownies my m
om makes for Chanukah, and it gives me pleasure to bake cookies for my boyfriend during Christmas (and, ahem, eating the cookie dough at the same time).  And like most people, I am definitely guilty of over-consuming, while telling myself, “I’ll just cut back after the holidays.” But the thing is, that’s never fun. The pressure that comes from that can sometimes cause you to turn to all those leftover sweets a few too many times!  So, through trial and error, I’ve figured out how to enjoy the holidays while still fitting into my favorite leggings, blouses, and sweaters..." Read the full article

No comments: