- The charm bracelets definitely epitomize the name of the company, as each is unique and adorable. Shows they definitely know their product (and marketing!)
- Affordability factor!!! In USD, each bracelet is under 25 bucks ($20.99 to be exact).
- FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Their "About" section is thorough and really shows cutey's ethics and personality. (.i.e, Principles, Goals)
- An easy-to-navigate site. Just as it is important for a store to be neat and tidy, an online boutique site should allow for enjoyable browsing and a no-hassle experience.
Below are the two cutey charm bracelets I specifically selected for the special winner (with a brief description as to why I chose each piece):
|(The "Typhon" charm bracelet: The pefect, colorful, playful new accent for your Spring wardrobe!)|
|(The "Oizys" charm bracelet: Chic and sophisticated. Perfect for an evening out!)|
Here are my rules for this giveaway. All you gotta do is:
(1) Follow me on Twitter
(2) Tweet about this contest, which must include a link to this article
(3) Leave a comment at the end of this post, linking to your Twitter page
I will choose the winner based on the most creative tweet, which I will retweet on Monday, March 5, 2012.
*Contest is open to everyone throughout the world, and you can tweet about the contest as often as you'd like. However, just leave one comment at the end of this post with a link to your Twitter page. Note: Just because these charm bracelets are designed for women, you don't have to be a woman to win! (You may have a girlfriend, wife, sister, mama, or BFF who loves charm bracelets! What a perfect opportunity to get them a gift without spending a dime.)
GOOD LUCK lovelies!
Photo Credits: Courtesy of http://www.cutey.co.uk/