Thursday, May 27, 2010

Even Bloggers Get Stumped


So there are tons of things that I currently want to write about tonight on Good Girl Gone Shopping: the best summer fashion, celebrity trends, shopping for the right heels at an affordable cost, and the retail outlets with excellent customer service. I even thought about giving tidbits of information about my first book (Yes, I'm in the process of writing one.) But narrowing down what is blogworthy at the moment is a challenge, because there is sooooo much under the sun to cover.

So instead of just skipping out on writing tonight, I just thought I'd share where my mind is. It's everywhere! But most importantly, it's on y'all. I truly appreciate you for regularly visiting and hanging out! Keep it coming as I soon will sort out what comes next.

Until then, I will check out some of my favorite fashion blogs, communicate with contacts on Facebook and Twitter, and then make some time for "The Real Housewives of New York City."

I'm just stumped folks. It happens!


Photo Credits: http://kakonged.files.wordpress.com

No comments: