Sunday, November 15, 2009

What are YOU Wearing for Thanksgiving?


I enjoy getting a little jazzed up for Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday of the year. I love giving thanks for all of the blessings in my life.

And with great delight, I have already received gratitude from women who needed some ideas on what to wear to the big feast. One gal was meeting her in-laws for the first time, and another wanted to show off her weight loss in a respectable and fashionable manner. For both of these women, I largely stressed the importance of comfort. 'Cause getting full at the dinner table shouldn't pop a button or loosen a clasp.

If you need some assisance for this big day, please fill out my contact form, and I will respond to your shortly thereafter (With my new phone, it's now just a matter of minutes!) I am based in Upland, Calif.


Photo Credit: http://www.shop.nordstrom.com (Tracy Reese coat!)

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Since my parents are going out of state and I have to work the day before Thanksgiving, I will have the house all to myself and be wearing sweats the entire weekend!...hopefully not the same pair though ; )

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

You're welcome to have Thanksgiving with me, Steve, and the fam! Honestly...let me know ;-)