Thursday, September 26, 2013

NEWS: Special Glendale Nordstrom Event (Saturday) to Commemorate "CJ By Cookie Johnson Spring Collection"


This Saturday is set to be quite exciting! I'll be spending my afternoon checking out the new Nordstrom at the Americana in Glendale. In doing so, I will initially be checking out the CJ by Cookie Johnson Spring Collection (yup, Cookie is Magic's wife!), during a special PUBLIC event.

Cookie, a philanthropist and fashion designer, will be present for a "meet and greet" from 1PM - 5PM to commemorate the showing of her line, which was launched in 2009. Models, music...and the CJ by Cookie Johnson Spring Collection? I'm all about it. Hope to see you there! (Stay tuned for my interview with Cookie!) 



(Photo Credit: Courtesy of Fifteen Minutes Public Relations)


No comments: