Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My 'Top 7 Business Tips' Featured on ClosetWalkThru!


Thank you to Chris Bible, the amazing (and totally down-to-earth) fashion blogger and founder of ClosetWalkThru! She recently welcomed me on board as a guest blogger, giving me the freedom to write about any topic I deemed relevant to her fashion-savvy readers! Soooo....due to the fact that I wear many hats (fashion blogger, fashion columnist, social media coordinator), I decided to touch upon a topic that nearly everyone in ANY industry can relate to. That said, I introduce you to "Top 7 Business Tips to Consider (Like Seriously)."

I'd love for you to take a read and share your thoughts! I hope you can all relate in some way or another. Thank you for being supportive! xo

*Connect with ClosetWalkThru on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!

No comments: