Wednesday, November 25, 2009
How to Prepare for Black Friday
A few tips as you wake up at the crack of dawn (or earlier!). Black Friday is just around the corner!
- Eat breakfast so that you can stay energized
- Wear comfy shoes
- Bring all of your coupons and fliers with you
- Have a shopping list to go by
- Leave some money at home -- this day doesn't have to eat up ALL of your funds
- Grab a coffee or a Rock Star to stay pumped up if you start to run out of gas as you walk the mall
- Don't push or cut in front of lines
- Be nice to the associates -- they deserve your respect too!
- Ask for gift boxes so that you can wrap holiday gifts and be done with that early
- Buy a little something for yourself as you shop for others -- nothing wrong with treating yourself to new perfume, accessories, or a good deal on shoes
How else do you prepare for Black Friday?
Photo Credit: http://www.sacramentoscoop.com