I love Forever 21 -- decent quality items for really cheap, the latest runway trends for an affordable cost, and easily accessible locations throughout the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and Orange County regions; the areas that my clients and I reside, work, or frequently visit.
Now as you admire these brooches, which are all from Forever 21 and range between $3 - $8, I hope you are imagining how many ways you can incorporate brooches in your wardrobes. Remember, versatility is an important factor to always consider when shopping -- especially when the economy seems to raining on everyone's parade these days. So to make your (literally) few bucks last when it comes to purchasing a vintage-inspired brooch, here are Top 5 ways you can play with this must-have Fall/ Winter accessory:
(1) Pin it on your scarf at the knot or at the end of a hanging piece
(2) Use it for practicality purposes by clasping together an open sweater, turning it into a chic cardigan-like third piece
(3) Wear it on your handbag for some added sass
(4) Fancy up a button-up top by wearing it on the collar
(5) Attach it to a plain thick belt so it appears as a glamorous buckle
Can you think of another way to wear a brooch? Tell me, I'm all ears! For another type of cutesy accessory, turn to Join the Gossip featuring Leeann's new Kenley-inspired favorite item. (Leeann also wears brooches for some flair!)
*Before and after styling pictures of my clients coming soon, where I will be using their existing pieces for fresh, new looks. Be sure to notice the brooch as a key piece in some of the photos.
Photo Credits: http://www.forever21.com/