Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BlogTalkRadio Interview #2 -- "Fabulous Fashions for Under $100"


TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES BEGINNING OF SHOW - STAY TUNED.

'Good Girl Gone Shopping' goes LIVE again tonight at 7 p.m PAC time. I was first interviewed on BlogTalkRadio with Barbara Howard ("The Recipe Box") last month, early September.

We had such a fun time chit-chatting; so much that Barbara asked that I come back to provide more tips and insight to shopping on a budget and Fall fashion. (Originally, I was supposed to appear Oct. 17th, but various projects got me frazzled! Barbara was kind to let me reschedule.)

Oh, and I will be doing a giveaway on tonight's show [Hint: Shoe Smitten]. So if you are on the west coast, no worries: you will still make it in time for America's Next Top Model and Stylista. The BlogTalkRadio show is less than an hour!

Photo Credit: http://www.fash-eccentric.com/ (actress Isla Fisher from upcoming movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic")

No comments: