Monday, November 3, 2008

The Lucky Denim Challenge Could Make My Dream Come True!!!



Do you dig it? This look of mine - "Chic with a Rocker Edge" - could be my winning ticket! As a contestant in the Lucky Denim Challenge, I am competing against nearly 200 gals of all styles.

If you wanna see the 'Good Girl Gone Shopping' in the pages of Lucky Magazine, rate me and leave me a comment. The winner gets to stylize a professional photoshoot while 3 runner-ups get to be featured IN the mag.

Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Donkey said...

Best of luck; love the shirt!

♥ fashion chalet said...

Thank, girl! :)

Good luck, let's hope it happens. :):)

♥/ fashion chalet

My Fashion Frenzy said...

much luck! you look great!
xoxo

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Thanks friends. May the most deserving and driven stylista win, right? (cross my fingers)