Saturday, December 26, 2015

Casual Night In on New Year’s Eve? Here are 5 Outfit Ideas!

I can think of several hot spots in LA that offer great environments for a New Year's Eve celebration! But on a night where too many alcohol-induced drivers are hijacking the road and the chilly air makes for even a tortuous short walk to an uber, a night in with my honey is waaaay more attractive. While I don’t know what the plans are for us this year (the most last-minute decision-makers ever over here!), I know that I’ll be ringing in 2016 feeling good and looking good. The thing is, I’ve made new lifestyle changes that have provided more benefits than I ever knew possible…which have naturally lifted my overall spirits, reduced stress, and improved the quality of my skin, nails, and hair. This includes walking up to five miles a day and adopting a vegan diet. I suppose the pride I take in having made the necessary changes to my lifestyle is reason enough for me to beam within! 

Anyway, like I was saying, if I do end up enjoying a NYE at home, I’m still planning to add a little somethin-somethin to my energy and excitement for 2016. This means a fabulous pair of earrings -- my favorite accessory! These can instantly fancy up a simple tank top, sweater, or even cute pjs, while complementing one's facial features (due to the color, shape, or sparkle). With a hot pair of earrings on and lovely loungewear to keep comfy in, you’re also prepared for pop-up visitors and of course, googoo-gaga photos with your love (as well as selfies galore!).

So here are my 5 outfit ideas for a casual night in on New Year’s Eve! Which look communicates your personality best?


The Classic Girl's Casual Night In - NYE

The Boho Girl's Casual Night In - NYE

The Rebel Girl's Casual Night In - NYE

The Sporty Girl's Casual Night In - NYE

The Glam Girl's Casual Night In - NYE

No comments: