Thursday, November 22, 2012

Top 10 Tips for Shopping 'Black Friday'

Happy Thanksgiving lovelies!! 

Tomorrow is my birthday (32!!). Tomorrow is also the single most insane shopping day of the year -- 'Black Friday.' And for those who hit stores at midnight or at 6 a.m., I wish you the best of luck. Being that I may wanna be out and about among the crowds of shopaholics (What kind of birthday would it be if I didn't hit up my fave stores?), I am here to help you survive 'Black Friday' -- the day that is known to most as the official start of the holiday shopping season.

I care about you and your social (and psychological) well-being, so please check out my 2009 Good Girl Gone Shopping article featuring my top 10 tips for shopping Black Friday. It's nearly 2013, but I do believe that these tips are still helpful.

So happy shopping, and may you strike some amazing deals...while maintaining some sense of sanity!

Photo Credit: www.usatoday.com 



No comments: