Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dear Friends...I'll Be Writing While Away

Dear Friends,

I have not forgotten about you. In fact, you remain on my mind constantly. But the truth is, I've been working on a very important project -- my first book. So yes, it takes time, energy, and a unique level of focus.

What's also happening: I remain committed to writing my regular "Talking Chic" column for Agenda Magazine and maintaining my Good Girl Gone Shopping Facebook page. In addition, I just hired a personal assistant who is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. (With her help in keeping me organized, I hope to get back to blogging sooner than later!)

I hope you are enjoying your summer and finding time to relax as needed. If you have any questions regarding personal shopping and/or freelance writing services, advertising, or sponsoring a giveaway, please contact me.

xoxo,
Elana


Photo Credit: http://www.allmywriters.com/

No comments: