Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jersey Barely-There Fashion NOT For Everybody!

The new season of MTV's fabulous disaster "Jersey Shore" starts next Thursday, Aug. 4th. Not only does this probably mean more Snooki "Is my cuka showing?" cartwheels, glowing orange tans, and "DTF" girls in and out of the kids' house (this time in Italy!), I am anticipating even more outrageous stereotypical Jersey fashion. And if you embrace the LA nightlife, or actually nightlife anywhere in the country, you will notice that the tight, mini skirts, cheek-hugging denim shorts, and ultra-low, cleavage baring tops are continuing to be hot, trendsetting styles among club-going ladies these days. But I will say again what I always say: Not.All.Trends.Are.For.Everyone.

If you haven't read my latest "Talking Chic" column in Agenda Magazine, please check it out: "Should What's Worn in Jersey...Stay in Jersey?" Enjoy, and thank you for reading!

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: