Saturday, October 3, 2009

Social Networking and Stylish Contacts


I spend a large portion of my time (in between writing, editing, and personal shopping) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, ClosetMouse, and BlogCatalog. There are tons of really interesting contacts out there! Are you actively involved in networking and meeting those who share your passion? I, myself, have benefitted immensely from spending time on sites such as these.

While I don't believe that networking on the Internet is the only way to grow your inner circle, I do believe that these resources are advantageous and will help to market yourself. These are places where you can discuss what you do, why you do it, and how well you do it.

Please feel free to add me as your friend on these networks (just click on the links above to connect to my profile!):

Get what you want out of life by putting yourself out there. That is my tip of the day! You never know who could be seeking your services, products, and/or expertise.

Have fun and happy networking! Grab some coffee, tea, a cocktail (but just one!) while you communicate. Opportunities await you.


Photo Credit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments: