Friday, July 3, 2009

The September Issue: Anna Wintour Film

I can't wait! I better finish the unauthorized bio of Anna Wintour, called "Front Row," before I see this. I wanna get the juice first. A fashion blogger, writer, and editor who strives for ultimate success in the magazine world, Anna Wintour is one of my biggest influences. Her signature bob, big shades, and being supposedly represented as "Miranda" in The Devil Wears Prada. She has the "It" factor. Wow.




Thanks Clutch 22 for sharing the video! I got the idea about posting this video from you, my fellow Manhattanite blogger.

2 comments:

chickdowntown.com Gina said...

How did I not know about this?! Thanks for posting the video, Anna is such an inspiration to so many people. Should be a good film.

Lys said...

I had no idea about this - but will definitely check it out.