You MUST tune in to the educational and entertaining new Bravo Reality TV show: "The Rachel Zoe Project." There are so many elements to the show that I enjoy, and here are my top 5:
(1) She says "I Die" or "D-I-E" when she gets heart palpitations in finding the right piece
(2) The dynamics between her two assistants - Taylor and Brad -- are hilarious and relatable
(3) She and her husband Rodger are an adorable pair and on the same wavelength. He gets her obsession with fashion and stylizing!
(4) She admits that she likes to hide behind her big sunglasses
(5) I share her passion for making her clients feel and look beautiful every time
Being a stress-case nearly every day, I enjoy seeing this successful celebrity stylist balance it all amidst chaos. I enjoy that "The Rachel Zoe Project" keeps ME inspired to keep doing what I'm doing. While I have always known Rachel Zoe to be the former stylist for Nicole Richie (the main figure who behind the transformation from the "old" Nicole into the "couture" Nicole), I also heard that her recent book is fabulous; Kelly of The Color of Beauty told me about Style A to Zoe. That is sooo on my upcoming reading list.
Photo Credits: http://www.telegraph.co.uk