Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Life Coach for the Good Girl?

You betcha. After entering the "Ask Chic Girl Friday" contest to win a 45-minute consulation with life Christine Spencer of Girltime Coaching, I realize just how MUCH I need some mental organization. I always liked the idea of having a life coach, but never had the guts to search for one.

So let's hope I finally get off the computer and call Christine like a Good Girl and get going with my consultation (and stop being nervous!). It's time for me to seriously get going and get some perspective on my priorities. The problem is I make everything I do a priority...

Is that ridiculous?

4 comments:

ShanSoPink said...

Hey Elana!
I haven't said Hi in awhile...

"HI!!!"

Shann

Beth Anderson said...

Congratulations on winner my contest. You will love Christine! Go for it!

Unknown said...

Way to go Elana, Enjoy your wonderful prize.You deserve it!

KDC Events said...

Lucky Gal! Let us know how it goes. How fun.