Saturday, January 5, 2008

The 'Good Girl Gone Shopping' is Morphed!




Who's that girl carrying all those bags? It's me, it's me. I said who's that girl lugging all those clothes? It's me, it's me. (My take on an old SNL cheer...)

Thanks to Divapreneur's creator (and DP Mag's editor-in-chief), Elaine Biss, I have an individualized, unique illustration of me. We just HAD to leave the glasses in, because well...it's such a big part of my style. From the green bracelet to the bright pink-red blouse, I'm all about this look. If you're seeking an artist to create a personalized image for you and your business, you can contact Elaine to learn more of her services on her deliciously-chic Web site: http://hipnchic.com/. (Currently, she might be booked, but at least you can see samples of her designs and read testimonials of her clients!)

6 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

I just love her Elana! Elaine does such a great job!

KDC Events said...

Super cute! Love it. She did a really great job!

Anonymous said...

It's really cute! Yay!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

She is no longer taking clients =( Luvky for you, you must've got her right before the cut-off.

Melissa said...

It is really cute Elana! Hey how are you feeling? Any better?

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

I'm feeling better...sort of! I think exhaustion is playing a big part of not feeling well. Thanks for asking Mel :)

...Leeann I met Elaine through Divapreneur. I"m gonna send you an invite. Denice, myself, Mel from Makeup Divas, Beth from My Chic Things, and Nikki from Fashion Frenzy are part of it. It's an online community for women with businesses. Elaine, the creator, just started "DP Mag," which I'm now senior editor of. I think you would be a fabulous contributor. OK, I'm totally gonna invite you. Look out for an invitation!!!