Sunday, December 15, 2013

I Dream of Summertime...

(Photo Credit: www.cielorosso.com)

As much as I'm enjoying the coziness of being indoors in my fuzzy, gold slippers and hoodie, I long to dig my toes in the sand and sunbathe at the beach. What can I say? I'm a total SoCal chick who feels most alive when skateboarders and bike riders are swiftly passing me by on the boardwalk.

So dreaming of summertime, I naturally start to conjure images of me wearing a sexy bathing suit and lounging about with my girlfriends. That said, Cielo Rosso Swimwear is definitely on my list! Last summer, I chatted with Michael Castillo and Darcie DeBartelo at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood -- the team behind this luxury line of chic, Italian-inspired swimwear -- and had a chance to view their beautiful collection of lush swimwear.

We also had a sit-down and chatted about the importance of shopping for your size and shape (not every bikini is right for EVERYbody), keeping your suit clean (Cielo Rosso Swimsuit Bath(TM) is their specially formulated product that helps preserve a swimsuit, maintains the suit's elasticity, and removes chlorine, salt and sunscreen), and the wearability of Cielo Rosso Swimwear (Yes, you CAN actually swim in the suits...They aren't just pretty pieces!).

Are you also dreaming of summertime as you put up your Christmas tree? Or, did you receive some AMEX or Visa gift cards during Chanukah that you're saving up for summer fashion? I do my best to enjoy the chill air, but my heart is with the ocean waves and smell of coconut-scented sunscreen...

2 comments:

StyleOnTheSide said...

Oh you just painted the best picture... I am now missing the seawall in Vancouver!
xo
styleontheside.com

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Caroline, glad I brought some great memories to you. Yes, I am counting down the days til summer....Aaahhh...Can't you just smell the ocean!? :-)