Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hmmmm....Is Google+ All That?




(Image courtesy of Alex!)

...And speaking of social media (VoteKinsey.com!), I'd love it if you took a few moments to help out a colleague of mine at Firm Media, Alexander Valentine. Alex is in his final quarter of school (MBA, here he comes!), and for an independent research study project, he chose to create a survey about the social media site that often gets mixed reviews: Google +

I took the survey myself, which really makes you think a bit about the frequency of your usage with social media, Google+, and how it compares to Facebook. Took me about, say...10 or 15 minutes, tops! But that may not be very accurate, because I had to spew comments over to Alex after every question. ("See, the reason I choose this answer is 'cause...") I'm guessing you may be a bit more focused when you take it though. It's just the talkaholic and over-analyzer in me, I suppose. 

As the social media coordinator at Firm Media (Yup, I wear many hats!) I am also quite interested to know about the data that comes from Alex's survey. As an incentive, if you take a few moments to do his survey, I will give your page or site a shout-out on my Good Girl Gone Shopping Facebook page!

Have fun! We thank you for taking Alex's social media survey

*Last day to take survey is this Friday (10/25) by 5 p.m., pac time. You must be 18 or over and a U.S. resident. 

No comments: