Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cotton Dresses to Stay Cool



As I write this, I am wearing a thin, cotton sundress in turquoise. (I bought it from Macy's about a year ago, in the juniors department. They have such cute flirty styles.) Because it's soooo dang hot out here, in Southern California, I am continuously stocking up on the best fashion to keep me cool. And cotton dresses are at the top of my list! They are comfy and versatile, and whether you are interested in a printed style or a solid-colored hue -- this should be a staple in your closet if you are prone to the sun beating down on you (Seriously, it's like 106 today.)

To see what other stylish summer staples I recommend, check out my recent article on Brownsista.com!

Photo Credit: http://www.polyvore.com

3 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

i want them all...

Opé - Style Artist said...

Awesome! I love sundresses.
;-)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great choices! I like the stud dress and the stripe strap =)