Sunday, May 9, 2010

Socializing is Good for the Soul


Amidst being the senior editor at PlasticSurgeryStudios.com, building my personal shopping business, and providing articles here, on the Good Girl Gone Shopping blog, I am allowing myself to relax and spend time with friends who are dear to me! Socializing is good for the soul as it can provide an overall rejuvenation.

What I've learned thus far in life: chit-chatting and laughing helps to ease any stress you may feel from areas of your life that may feel unbearable or downright hopeless. Surrounding yourself with those who appreciate you and respect you is important! You will definitely benefit from relaxing with your loved ones, both family and friends. (My sister and I recently went to see Chelsea Handler live at Citywalk in Hollywood...and boy we had a great Friday night out!)

Maintaining a strong career is important -- I can attest to that. Maintaining strong friendships is also essential when it comes to growing and meeting your fullest potential. Friendships can provide wonderful support, encouragement, and a unique high!

What are some of your favorite things to do with your friends?

Photo Credit: My camera! (from left to right: Kevin Soon, Bryana Valle, me, and Leeann Morrisey)

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great post! I totally agree, the more you distract yourself from stress, the happier you can be! Thanks for having me over =)

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

You're welcome, I had fun! And you're right...