Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Year, New Me, New Design!

Tracking my diet and exercise on the daily plate (it's genius!), continuing to use cash instead of credit cards, scheduling styling photoshoots for my new before and after photo gallery, and giving my all in tae bo/kickboxing at the gym are just some of the ways I am approaching the new year.

Another big way is with my blog's redesign. While it is still the Diary of a Personal Shopper, feel free to refer to it as Good Girl Gone Shopping -- many of you already do. I am fine with you linking to my blog under either name.

I know it looks completely different, which I am happy about. This style and color reflects more of my personality and I believe, many of yours as well. I am still creating new categories and features, so please bear with me. And I would LOVE to know your thoughts. (The header image is a shot of me -- the same outfit I am wearing in my profile pic. Just up close and personal in a different way.)

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' the new style and colors! And the header image is totally rockin'.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Nice! I likey!

The Muse said...

oooo, looking pretty nice !

i added the new blog to my blog roll :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Nice change!

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Thanks ladies! I do think it was time for a change. Hope it continues to be well-received. I love all of your blogs as well!