Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Send me a Tweet! This is one Twitter Addict Who Wants to Chat With Ya!

When I am not browsing Google images of my favorite celebrity fashion picks, checking myspace bulletins and approving comments, proofing news articles and marketing pages for my full-time gig at PlasticSurgery.com (and Beauty Chat), rating cool looks and uploading pics on Lucky Style Spotter, brainstorming and developing a topic revolved around 'Good Girl Gone Shopping' for Chic Galleria, putting together my "100 Bucks or Less Column" (and apologizing for missing my deadlines!) for Fashion Chicago Magazine, communicating about events with my editor at Agenda Magazine, and (phew!) of course, not blogging here with y'all...I'm on Twitter!

Feel free to send me a tweet. I talk about it all on there -- and then some.

No comments: