Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Good Girl Goes Down South


Steve's birthday is on Monday, so we're heading down to San Diego for a few days. Yipee! With the heat predicted to be blazin' this weekend, and my new turquoise sundress ready to wear, I'm ready to do NOTHING but relax. (I was just there a two weekends ago for the ASAPS show with PlasticSurgery.com and it was great!)

But I AM bummed out that I won't make it to the TotalBeauty Blog Summit in LA this weekend representing Beauty Chat. So thank you Denice and Leeann! Have a fabulous time doing your thing. Remember: pictures, pictures!!!

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I love SD, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elana! you look great! I was missing your posts!

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Thanks for being back Angel, my overseas style maven! ;)

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Thanks for being back Angel, my overseas style maven! ;)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

We're going to miss you Elana, but have fun in SD!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time, Elana, you earned it!!

Anonymous said...

HI Elana been a while since we chatted. Wanted to stop by and say hi and have a great time.