Thursday, March 12, 2015

Rock Black on the Boardwalk During Hot Summer Evenings!

(Visual created on www.polyvore.com)

I loooove color. I mean, like really. But in my book, black is a universal tone that looks great on everyone and can embody different personalities. Most chic, edgy, sophisticated, mod, ├╝ber industrial, and sexy looks are often developed with black pieces.

So, with summer inching closer (hurry up!!), I'm looking forward to investing in a few black bikini tops and halter styles that can take me from day to night. In other words, items that I can lay out in and then dress up for a nighttime stroll on the boardwalk with my BF. As you can see with this visual, I included a pair of grunge-y jeans (Rag & Bone Women's Boyfriend Jean - Rebel Wash) to offset the sexiness of the tops and heels. I'm all about comfort and still maintaining a casual toughness to an evening look!

Basically, what I'm pretty much saying is this: I'm so ready to kick off sandy flip-flops as the sun sets before throwing on a pair of jeans and heels to accompany my skin-baring top (yummy earrings already on!).

What about you? Think you'll rock black on the boardwalk during summer evenings? 

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Great inspiration to rock the clubs
I love the halter option!

PD glad to be in touch!