Friday, January 9, 2015

My New Love: Rejuvenating 'Emtage Beauty' Rose Hip Rollerball!

I never leave home without my 'lil cosmetics bag full of cheap NYX lip gloss, a Revlon powder compact, Vincent Longo lipstick in "Mulberry," hand sanitizer, several sample-sized Bond No. 9 perfumes, and a light spritzer from Zara. But for the last couple of weeks, these guys have welcomed a new friend to the bunch: a Rose Hip-scented rollerball by Emtage Beauty. My new love!

This $14.99 lovely rollerball consists of a "rich, nourishing, luxurious blend of Argan oil and Rose hip oil infused with Geranium essential oil." Said to also provide instant hydration and age-defying benefits (i.e., powerful antioxidants, vitamin E, C, and essential fatty acids) to dry skin, wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration, it seriously has helped to ease my daily stress in 3 simple, distinctive ways:

(1) The Yummy, Relaxing Scent: I find myself rolling the oil on my neck, palms, and chest area a few times a day. The minute the wonderful scent hits my nose, I get that everything-is-gonna-be-alright Bob Marley-esque feeling. I also love that it doesn't leave a gross residue; rather, my skin feels smoother and softer. (I actually find myself using this rollerball more than I do lotion throughout the day.)   

(Argan Oil Rose Hip Rollerball)
(2) Provides Temporary Itchy-Scalp Relief: Eight months ago, I naturally transformed into a loc-wearin', boho-chic writer. And although there is very minor maintenence required for this style (besides twisting and locking as need be), my scalp often gets dry. Usually, I use a special oil or grease for my scalp. But before I was able to restock on those products, I decided to try the rollerball in between all of my locs and really work the oil into my scalp...and YES - I love it. The natural ingredients of this Argan oil is truly a delight! And nope - not just a temporary relief; if I take 5-10 minutes in the morning to really work it on my scalp, I'm a happy girl the entire day. (Plus, I love that the Rose Hip scent is now added to my hair!)

(3) Cute and Convenient: This tiny, easy-to-apply product plays nice with my other cosmetic buddies. I was gifted with more than one of the rollerballs, so I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom cabinet. Instantly, my new love fit right into my beauty, skincare, and haircare regimen. What more could this chick ask for?

To learn more about Emtage Beauty, its philosophy, and the story of founder Robin Emtage, as well as to get your shop on (!!!), be sure to visit its website: www.EmtageBeauty.com

No comments: