Sunday, July 27, 2008

Win a $25 Gift Certificate to spend on Fuglylab.com!


Check out my recent Beauty Chat interview with Onamia Chun of Fugly Lab - an online store featuring affordable skincare and makeup products. Think sample size products and sample size prices! In fact, "Fighting Ugly One Sample at a Time" is their motto.

Good luck, tomorrow is the LAST DAY to enter to win a $25 gift certificate for Fugly Lab products. I will post the winner on Beauty Chat Tuesday, the following day. I have several products from Fuglylab.com, and all I can say is: holla. They are convenient for my purse, take up little space on my bathroom counter, and truly are great products. Just two of my recommendations:


(For only $16.50, you will LOVE this grapefruit soy line of bath and shower gel, moisturizers, polish, lotions and butters. And the cutest little clear plastic bag for it all!)



( For $30, you can look forward to reverting back to refreshed skin. An upscale line of anti-aging skincare products, Elizabeth Arden has helped revive my stressed out-looking skin with a: makeup remover, 2-in-2 cleanser, and a visible difference cream complex. And yes, the bag is adorable - a purple and white zip-up.)

* Stay tuned for another Fugly Lab giveaway! This time, on Chic Things Galleria. I will definitely keep you updated.

No comments: