Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fashion Chateau Offers 15% off Couture Fashion for Good Girl Readers



I can't believe I let nearly 5 DAYS go by without posting new goodies for you! Shame on me. But in all due respect, I must add that I've been busy like crazy.

In between working on guest blogging articles, doin' my PlasticSurgery.com/ Beauty Chat 8 to 5-er, and planning my "coming out" shopping boutique party with the brilliant guidance from KDC Events...I have missed posting new thoughts for you [teardrop].

So to make up for abandoning my loyal Good Girl readers, I bring a fabulous site for you to bookmark or add as a favorite. Not only does Fashion Chateau bring you hot lines such as Juicy Couture, Bejeweled, Nanette Lepore, Trina Turk, C &C California, and Morphine Generation, the brains of this Web site are offering Good Girl readers 15% off the rest of February. USE CODE: PS15.

You can also enter their $500 shopping spree, and check out the endearing section from the crew at Fashion Chateau: "Our Obsessions."

FYI: I just discovered that there is also a $25 off "First Order Discount!"


Hugs,

Elana


Photo Credit: Courtesy of Fashion Chateau

4 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

OMG~this store could become on obsession. Quick, hide the credit cards.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for the tip Elana! I would have never known about this site, had you not informned your readers. I think I may just have to grab that Juicy purse that I have been salavating over for months =)

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

I know, I haven't purchased anything from them just yet, but when it's time to do it...watch out!

Happy I helped you become aware of this fabulous shop.

KDC Events said...

Thanks Elana! Looking forward to your event!